Trinity College Dublin Launches Blended Executive MBA Program

New program is primarily online, can be completed in two years

Trinity College Dublin's Trinity Business School has announced the launch of a new blended Executive MBA program.

In the new 'Flexible Executive MBA' program, 80 percent of the curriculum will be delivered online, with the remaining 20 percent to be made up of on-campus immersion time. The program is designed around the schedule of busy professionals, with live virtual lectures that can be played-back, and a number of elective courses on offer.

The core modules in the program include "Accounting & Financial Management," "Marketing," and "Economics for Global Markets," among others.

To apply for the new program, prospective students should have a degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional or managerial work experience. A preferred minimum GMAT Executive Assessment score of 140/200 is also suggested.

For more information, or to apply, please see Trinity College Dublin's Flexible Executive MBA program webpage.

 

Comments


Related Business Schools

Dublin, Ireland 0 Followers 0 Discussions

More Online MBA News

Mar 30, 2021

The Financial Times Releases Online MBA Ranking for 2021

Mar 30, 2021

More Online MBA News

Online MBA Articles

Online MBA Providers Revamp Curriculum and Pedagogy

Jul 13, 2022

As they try to boost their appeal to students, business schools are making learning more flexible and relevant to current business

How Moocs Pave the Way to an Online MBA

Jul 05, 2022

Business schools are launching credit-bearing, stackable certificates as they ‘unbundle’ higher education

One Degree, two Formats: Distinction Blurs Between Online and In-Person MBAs

Jun 21, 2022

Business schools insist that regardless of your mode of study, you are getting the same degree. Yet there are trade-offs between online and in-person education

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists