Manchester Metropolitan University vs University of London Online MBA

I'm trying to decide between the online MBA degree at the Manchester Metropolitan University versus the Queen Mary University of London.

Obvious MMU has a triple accreditation, which is a plus point.

But the university ranks well below UoL in Times Rankings, despite the online MBA at QMUOL not having any of the three accreditations.

Which course should I choose and why?

I'd really appreciate someone helping me with my decision

I'm trying to decide between the online MBA degree at the Manchester Metropolitan University versus the Queen Mary University of London.

Obvious MMU has a triple accreditation, which is a plus point.

But the university ranks well below UoL in Times Rankings, despite the online MBA at QMUOL not having any of the three accreditations.

Which course should I choose and why?

I'd really appreciate someone helping me with my decision
Larry

The MBA at QMUL is newer and because of that it's not surprising that it lacks business accreditation. That will come in time.

I wouldn't use the general university rankings to compare MBAs. Instead look at the business-specific or preferably MBA-specific rankings.

What are your goals? 

The MBA at QMUL is newer and because of that it's not surprising that it lacks business accreditation. That will come in time.<br><br>I wouldn't use the general university rankings to compare MBAs. Instead look at the business-specific or preferably MBA-specific rankings.<br><br>What are your goals?&nbsp;

Reply to Post